Using an Ad Blocker? Consider adding HadIt.com as an exception. Hadit.com is funded through advertising, ad free memberships, contributions and out of pocket. ×

Vcaa Letter?

Guest jangrin

Question

Guest jangrin

Berta,

We believe this is an official VCAA letter which also starts the one year clock running.

After much work and this being a real pain in the you know what, we think you can open this attachment and see the second of 2 letters recieved from VA. If you are interested in seeing the first because it relates to the DMII and seconday's claim, let us know. Also interested in your imput, we elected to hold off on signing anything until we have all medical and military and personal medical records we could get a hold of sent in to VA, then we will sign their no more inforkmation at this time. (?)What do yo think?

Jangrin and Chuckles :rolleyes:

vcaa3.doc

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Jangrin- I cant thank you enough for doing all that-it is a pain in the butt to learn some of this attachment stuff but when you get it down- it opens a whole new world!

WOW- so that is what one looks like-

I never got one in all these years- the BVA will consider that an error- my file was sent there temporarily last week-and I sent the BVA a letter requesting an immediate remand due to this violation of DTA as well as the other things VA did wrong.

My local vet rep just informed me that he has never sent a 21-4138 nor prepared a 646 for my claim-in all these years. No reason, no apology, no promise that one would be prepared-Nada.

At least the vet rep at the VARO level told them to read my IMOs in 2005 (I think????)

This is good - I dont try to talk to him on the phone anymore-an exercise in futility there- so he had to mail me info this on his POA letterhead.

This is against the mission statement of my POA. If you are a claimant they are supposed to show you support for your claim. The BVA revealed many cases where they certainly did send 4138s and also the 646s.

I guess I will have to ask the Governer of the State of New York to send in the 646 to the BVA.That's his boss ( 646-what the POA is supposed to send when they forward a claim to the BVA) What a crock-

and of course he never questioned why I didnt get a VCAA letter-

another case of some vet rep wanting to get a claim off their desk---

I will have to reconnoiter on this one- and then use it somehow to my advantage-to get my claim resolved.

The asymetric theory of parallel warfare-I dont go to war school just to sit on my thumbs!

(Damn -that billboard across from the RO with my name on it - it says screw this claimant-it used to have my husbands name on it-it had my daughters on it for three weeks-

I think they moved that Billboard to the local VA where my POA vet rep is.That billboard is coming DOWN)