VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received The Brown Envelope

Rate this topic

vetswifeIndy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning my fellow vets!

I finally received my brown envelope to my suprise...only took 9 months (Winston Salem VARO) ...WOW! Approved for IU, SC'd continued to be 90%...now waiting on the retro pay....from my understanding it may take a while....really? Applied for SSD a couple of months back...turned down the first time...appeal in process with this decision added...hopefully it will be approved.

Thanks to all who share their stories on HADIT....really helped me organize my file with all the appropriate evidence. Good luck to all in the way forward...keep up the good fight! Sorry for the intrusion, got too excited an posted in the wrong area....

Edited by Bert

• 2 months later...

I'm happy to post that my husband's recent 60% rating for IHD was increased to 100% following the C&P exam.

Our VSO said, the C&P exam immediately following a "clear evidence" rating of 60% was a first for him. It worked in our favor since the AICD implant wasn't implanted until after the claim was filed. Along with the 100% was also declared P&T, so hopefully this means no C&P exams. Good Luck to each and everyone of you contending for what you so rightfully deserve, and thank you for your service!

Vetswife

Congrats. Was the AICD rated at 100%?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use