VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Causes Of Als

dongtam

Question

I was wondering what led to the presumption of als and the military. What was the common denominator between Army Navy Airforce Marines Coast Guard etc that was the same , but was different than

the national guard army reserve air guard etc. The training was basically different in all services. The assignments were all different ground forces air forces and water forces. The only thing that I can

think of that was the same is the vaccines. If that is the factor that the presumption was made on why is the peace time guard and reserve people that were never activated not eligible for claiming disability

They can claim any other disability that happened to them whuile in training..

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Try the attached ...

I was wondering what led to the presumption of als and the military. What was the common denominator between Army Navy Airforce Marines Coast Guard etc that was the same , but was different than

the national guard army reserve air guard etc. The training was basically different in all services. The assignments were all different ground forces air forces and water forces. The only thing that I can

think of that was the same is the vaccines. If that is the factor that the presumption was made on why is the peace time guard and reserve people that were never activated not eligible for claiming disability

They can claim any other disability that happened to them whuile in training..

ALS in Veterans.pdf