VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• donate-be-a-hero.png

If You Can Handle The Truth

Rate this question

Guest anfrnkie

Question

Guest anfrnkie

as topic states if you can handle the truth read this ,this is a fact all you veterans are running around for nothing sometimes years waiting for va to grant you claim or you will die waiting,tring to do the impossible,granted some people do connect,very few make to 100% first shot,but the truth is va has all the evidence on you to the day you went into service,everything from start to finish,do not doubt that i fell sorry for all trying to prove to va ,what prove you have to prove your claim they have your evidence right in frount of them,this is a fact for i have all my papers from start to finish,but i am lucky because i have va backed up to the wall,papers that were burned in the fire [never happened] were found medical records as well, no medical records were ever in a so called fire,all medical records were movied out before the so8 i filed i claim for air force and navy ,va stated no records found today i hold those papers in my hand 1978, has been shot full of holes,from now on i call the shots,and va knows it after all is done and they pay back every penny due me they will face the da they will have a chance to try to explaine but can,t because all evidence comes from va, you might wonder how i did this ,but it,s pretty easy ,once you know how the system works, so go ahead ask your questions file your forms,post a question but don,t thing you got the right answer,for a lot of va stuff is old,if you can handle the truth welcome to the road to no where,if no cares to read what i state that,s your problem,my files support ever action every medical problem,every hospital record all shots,all exams,do you think va would hand that over to me ?now way, but thet will have a hard time trying to tell the judge where these records were on comes from hospital records from japan 46-49 how can va explaine something that was in fire like va claimed, sorry about the few mistakes i made in spelling i get so mad just thinking about it

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet