VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hbot Chamber.

Rate this question

oddairman

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

If I could get one for use, I'd give it a try! (short answer: not me...)

• HadIt.com Elder

NO, but - - -

I occasionally suffer from Sinus headaches. Back in the 60's, I used part of the money that a part time job generated to for flying lessons.

In the process, I discovered that if I could stand the pain getting there, going to above 10,000 feet for a few minutes, and then decending promptly

really helped to get rid of the sinus headache. One or two flight hours or lessons a month was all I could afford at the time.

NO, but - - -

I occasionally suffer from Sinus headaches. Back in the 60's, I used part of the money that a part time job generated to for flying lessons.

In the process, I discovered that if I could stand the pain getting there, going to above 10,000 feet for a few minutes, and then decending promptly

really helped to get rid of the sinus headache. One or two flight hours or lessons a month was all I could afford at the time.

Chuck -

Flying has the opposite effect on me: triggers migraines - really bad migraines.

• HadIt.com Elder

Dental problems can cause severe headaches. I had a wisdom tooth that had somehow been pushed into my sinus. It showed up during a complete dental exam. I had to go into the hospital to have the tooth removed from my sinus. The tooth had created a cyst that was destroying bone etc. The real dentist discovered it and started to get excited. He called other dentists to feel the cyst. I knew that my "interesting problem" was not going to be interesting for me. So-called wisdom teeth can raise hell.

John

You bet they are! When I went in to have one pulled I asked the dentist to pull the other 3 while I was there. He said no because 2 out of the 3 were impacted around my jaw bone and said he would have to put me out to do it. 2 weeks later went back and had it done. I heard so many war story's on them, I didn't want to go thru it again down the road. About a year later I was picking bone fragments protruding from the gums. He must of had to break some of them off the jaw bone to get them out I guess.

Coot

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use