VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cant Get Clear Answer From Peggy Or Ebenefits On Claims

Rate this question

Denmaint7

Question

Hello Everyone,

My question is, after calling "Peggy" and not really getting a clear answer that my sleep apnea claim is being addressed.. I got A letter from V.A.R.O. in April 2012 stating my sleep apnea claim will be addressed in "seperate corospondance."from my new claims.

Back in Oct 2011, I was denied my sleep apnea claim. It was what I was medically discharged out of the ANG after 15 active AF and 14 ANG. I was on orders before during and after my sleep study. I was deplyed to Kunsan AB, Korea when my problems with apnea started.

I have sent every order I was on during this and again, I was denied. Then last month, April 2012. I get letter that my "other" claims require another c&p for my added Lt knee and request for increase to my current 0% for my lt great toe that was crushed from an F-111F fuel tank during a load out excecise back in 1986. crew chief a/c mech.

In this letter it specifically stated my sleep apnea will be addressed in seperate corrspondance??? Three mo ago I was told it was closed???

I want to find out if this is dis-information or could they have actually figured out it was service connected as I explained to them earlier with proof, and are working the claim. no show on ebenefits any where.

I do have until 15 Nov 2012 to file a NOD on this claim. I want to believe something good will come of this curve ball. But I cant get any real answers thru the channels I am trying, ie ebenefits and the phone. I do not have a VSO per say. Any thoughts on the info/ letter I have reveived so far from v.a. on this claim. Thank you all! Denmaint7

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This is good information to me as I cannot get a clear answer from Pegger or Ebenies either. My current VSO is very sick and I have been handling my claims and replies myself. I know a VSO down the road and I will try him for some help. Will keep you posted. Slowlane (not trying to take over this thread)