VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mirtazapine

Rate this topic

I agree with both Pete and Hedgey, get your husband back to the ER ASAP.I take mirtazipine and while it was very sedating in the beginning I did not have numbness or any of the symptoms you describe.It just made me sleep a lot...Your husband is experiencing some serious side affects and could be in danger......Grid

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Mirtzazpine kicked my azz worse than any other drug I have ever taken and I have taken a lot. I really did not fee normal for three days. I just could not wake up for days. If you go to the VA to get admitted for suicide you have to have a plan. This is because if all the suicidal people were admitted the VA would have to build another hospital just for them.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, I have never taken something that made feel like i was being filmed on the National Geographic channel as being a bug. I never slept 18 hours in my life and this stuff made me sleep that long. This is too much for me to handle and I am quiting all psych meds, properly of course. If this is the VA's new program to deal with pain I don't want no part of it. Yes, this is what my pysch doctor told me is the new way of dealing with pain. No so for me....