VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo & Dr Bash

Rate this question

TexasCop

Question

Hello everyone, just wanted to share something I learn about Dr Bash today i got a call from him about I need an medical

opinion to help establish an early effective date of IU and that he can help with this for a lot less than the what the attorney

is charging if we win about 45 grand different. He even said he & his assistant would represent me at hearing & BVA if necessary no

extra charge. He is really a nice guy my first time speaking with him took about an hour. He says I don't need a lawyer he will help me

with everything the IMO & be at hearing he and his assistant must be an advocate. I have read good and bad but I was impress with

him he also email me some of his opinions he has written looks good. Question? for those who have use him were you satisfied with his

work & do you think he can help me ?. One more can you drop an attorney and will you have to pay him anything? Thanks a lot

Honestly, I wouldn't send any money to Dr. Bash right now. He appears to be extremely busy and is having a hard time keeping up with the workload he already has. I paid him back in March and here in July he still doesn't know who I am. He doesn't respond to emails, text messages or phone calls. I would wait until we see if he is able to correct whatever he has going on right now.

Honestly, I wouldn't send any money to Dr. Bash right now. He appears to be extremely busy and is having a hard time keeping up with the workload he already has. I paid him back in March and here in July he still doesn't know who I am. He doesn't respond to emails, text messages or phone calls. I would wait until we see if he is able to correct whatever he has going on right now.

If your not under a time crunch for BVA or COVA, the time frame really doesn't seem off.

JMHO

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr Bash is a very busy man.

Ever heard the old saying you get what you pay for.

There are millions of MD's in the US but very few possess the internal knowledge and the inner workings of VA law and how it relates to a medical condition.

He uses a rationale for his opinions that in most cases are uneatable.

I have also noticed that the more complex a claim the longer response time given the extensive research it takes.

This is only the medical side. Dr Bash also has a couple of folks assisting him with the claims side.

Basser

Yep, I've pored through probably 100+ of his IMOs and the man knows his business like no other MD I've seen. I just think the good doctor needs to hire a secretary. :)

And please don't think I'm bashing Bash (neat term?). God knows we need more doctors like him. I just have concerns over organization.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use