VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Back To Gathering Of Evidence

Rate this question

DVET

Question

Well I sat at review for a year then back to gathering of evidence and then sent for a different c&p exam. To a psychiatrist, first one was for back. About a month went by and I saw it go from review to prep for decision to pending approval. Rather quickly I might add. Now three days ago it went to gathering of evidence but my ab8 letter changed to the amount for 80%. It's been three days nothing has changed? Still in gathering of evidence and letter still says as of Dec 1. 1602. Wheras before it said what I get all along for 50% 874. Just wonder what happened? Any ideas, can the letter be a mistake and they might send me to another exam? Filed out of Roanoke Feb. 2011. At one time it said sent to Jackson to expedite, but then that disappeared one time when they upgraded the site. I don't write much, but I do follow along. Just learned of the site maybe two months ago. Thank you for any responses and best of luck to all of you.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

It's the goofy-based system. Don't read too much into it. If you read around here, the best eBenefits can do is show you a snapshot of what someone entered by hand. I've been told in the past that it might help to call the 800 and see if you have any pending authorizations for payment, but even then you can't really depend on the info. I wish I could be more helpful/the system was accurate. The most accurate portion of eBenefits has been the payment history.

Thanks so much for your reply justurluck, it seemed to good to be true. The 800 number just gives you recordings these days and an appointment that they'll call you back next in the next few weeks. My service rep is the pva, but they don't bother to answer emails. I'll just continue waiting and wondering what evidence they are going to ask for or if I move back to review again. The way it was moving around so fast I think there was a glitch in the system. If anything turns up I'll post again. Is this the right forum to post in? Thank you.