Hadit.com is funded through advertising, ad free memberships, contributions and out of pocket. Many folks use Ad Blockers and I understand why, I would ask that if you want to support HadIt.com and help keep it online add HadIt.com website as an exception ×

Mst With A Stalker

dee7038

Hello to all. I am an AirForce Veteran 40 years old. I had been on a peacekeeping mission in Pisa, Italy (1996) for forty-five days. There were five males and one female (me) assigned to this mission. As a security policeman, we manned the gates of an Italian Air Force Base there. Our living quarters were in a hotel off of a beach. I can't remember the exact location. I did not have a roommate. One night after working 12 hour shifts on the gate, I immediately drove back to the hotel room. When I got into my room and cut on the lights there were hundreds of flowers all over the room, a three page letter from some guy, and a cassette tape with all of his favorite songs on it dedicated to me. In the letter he stated that he knew who I was and where I resided and that we would finally meet on the next Friday to be with each other for the rest of our lives. At first I thought is was a hoax, but when I contacted the Supervisor in charge he didn't have a clue to who would do something like this. I told him I was scared and he said the only thing that he could do was to report it to OSI. The supervisor claimed he contacted OSI and that the placed a sting to catch this person. Meanwhile, during the night I would be in the bed and would look up and see a man and a woman standing over me, and touching me. The problem was that I couldn't move, but I could see everything that they were doing to me. So when I would wake up in the mornings I just assumed that was just bad dreams.

It now 2012 and I have been suffering from depression, anxiety, insomnia, easily startled and OCD. I am paranoid and I avoid being around my family and friends. I constantly dream about these people standing over me at night and now I have developed OCD (where I constantly check the locks on the doors and windows at night). I have filed a claim for depression, but from just reading the information on this site I need help in getting this information from my military files. I need someone who has experienced MST to help me file this claim.

Thank you sooo much

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First I'm sorry for this condition, and it not easy to face these demon's!

There is people at this site that can help you!

Good luck and GOD bless!!!!!smile.png

Hello to all. I am an AirForce Veteran 40 years old. I had been on a peacekeeping mission in Pisa, Italy (1996) for forty-five days. There were five males and one female (me) assigned to this mission. As a security policeman, we manned the gates of an Italian Air Force Base there. Our living quarters were in a hotel off of a beach. I can't remember the exact location. I did not have a roommate. One night after working 12 hour shifts on the gate, I immediately drove back to the hotel room. When I got into my room and cut on the lights there were hundreds of flowers all over the room, a three page letter from some guy, and a cassette tape with all of his favorite songs on it dedicated to me. In the letter he stated that he knew who I was and where I resided and that we would finally meet on the next Friday to be with each other for the rest of our lives. At first I thought is was a hoax, but when I contacted the Supervisor in charge he didn't have a clue to who would do something like this. I told him I was scared and he said the only thing that he could do was to report it to OSI. The supervisor claimed he contacted OSI and that the placed a sting to catch this person. Meanwhile, during the night I would be in the bed and would look up and see a man and a woman standing over me, and touching me. The problem was that I couldn't move, but I could see everything that they were doing to me. So when I would wake up in the mornings I just assumed that was just bad dreams.

It now 2012 and I have been suffering from depression, anxiety, insomnia, easily startled and OCD. I am paranoid and I avoid being around my family and friends. I constantly dream about these people standing over me at night and now I have developed OCD (where I constantly check the locks on the doors and windows at night). I have filed a claim for depression, but from just reading the information on this site I need help in getting this information from my military files. I need someone who has experienced MST to help me file this claim.

Thank you sooo much

Welcome,

With what has been posted so far in this topic, I do not see where any MST or

sexual harassment has occurred, nor where any mental health disorder has been

diagnosed and connected to something on active duty.