VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help! Forum Posting Are Backwards! How Do I Change?

Rate this question

NM-Veterano

Question

Hello everybody, I heard about this place at another vet site and have been visiting /lurking here for about 2 weeks. I know that this is going to sound stupid but for those 2 weeks I was finding it very hard to read the posts because they are not in chronological order. For example, post #1 on a thread is actually the last post in the thread and so forth. Also the last page in the forum (currently page 75, I believe) is actually the latest page and by my reckoning should be page #1 but page #1 is actually the oldest page in the system. For me everything is out of whack and I have been trying to put everything into proper order but cannot find the controls to do so. Help! :rolleyes::unsure:

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

It would be nice to read the question first before the comments and when you print it out, the question would be first also.

Stretch,

I definitely have a lot to learn. When retied in 2004 I knew I would have to pay back my Special Separation Bonus (SSB) that I had collected in 1993. The only money I coul protect was any disability that had been incurred or aggravated during that period of active service and thus just turned in records for that period. I was of course lowballed by the VA and now need to learn how to get that fixed and am in the process of doing just that. I do appreciate the information I receive on this board.

Guest rickb54

The easy way,

go to the bottom of the thread and read each post right and up....just like reading a map.........

RIGHT AND UP..... B)

thanks for jumping in stretch appreciate the assist.

when we first set up the forum there was quite a bit of back and forth about which order they should be in

newest at the top

oldest at the bottom

it seemed at the time the consesus was oldest at the top newest at the bottom.

this can be changed by me if folks want it there other way. should we take a poll?

Is it possible to read the first post first in a topic without having to scroll down to the bottom and than start reading and scrolling up?

Edited by Den