VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Decisions?

Rate this question

Ethan'sGrandma

Question

Hello there and thank you much to anyone that will respond as I am trying to figure this out. I am stumped by what ebenefits is showing...I'm aware the site is not always up to date, but this one really stumps me. The status on my claim states that the BVA has made a decision, I will be notified, and the file was sent to VAMC. The thing is I was not aware my claim was at BVA, no notification, no docket number, zilch. Last I'd heard, my claim was still sitting at VARO, albeit, some new movement such as sent for newer C&P exam. I never received a letter from VARO, but a phone call from VAMC for the scheduled exam which I did attend. My previous exam had been noted by me to VARO as an inadequate exam, but the latest one was much more thorough, even as there were still few mistakes on it...what I was said to have said vs. what I did, in fact, say in the interview. Besides, the latest denial was just this past December and BVA would not move that fast, which is making lesser sense. Has this notation showed up for anyone else on ebenefits? Does anybody have any idea what this could mean? If, in fact, BVA had my file, why would it now be sent to VAMC? What usually happens with a file once a decision, for or against award, when BVA has made their decision? Additionally, it is noted as appealable which makes me further wonder if it's denied? Thank you to anyone that takes the time to respond...

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question