VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lijust For Kicks Who Wants To Take A Stab At What My Rating Might Be Hmm!

Rate this question

DOMINIPINO

Question

I have a claim in for serveral disabilities. I'm on step 5 ( I think that's preparation for decision). Not taking this serious but I know some of you are really good at this by now so if anyone would like to take a crack at what you think my rating will be I'm interested in hearing it! here is a list of my disabilities that are on ebenefits:

1. Sleep apnea w/CPAP (sleep study on file) (New), Had the CPAP almost 2 years now, did 3 sleep studies to get it.

2. Bilateral heel spurs (New), (Dr.s while I was active duty said they were freakin huge, same with the VA doc)

3. Bilateral ankle instability (New), (related to the heel spurs/achilles tendon and plantar fasciitis)

4. Bilateral knee condition (New), (they click and pop all the time even when moved at rest)

5. Bilateral foot plantar fasciitis (New), (VERY high arches, I have insoles that were made for me before I separated)

6. Bilateral Shin splints w/stress Fx (New), (don't know why this would make the list I thought everyone gets these)

7. Bilateral achilles chronic pain on motion, Haylund deformity (New), (high arches make me step weird causes tendon to not line up properly and slide off those spurs metioned earlier, not cool)

8. Lumbar spine pain on motion, bilateral radiculopathy (New), (this can be chalked up now to sciatica in my opinion unless they found something on the xrays that I never heard about)

9. Bilateral hip condtion (New), (more so the left side of the hip than the right but right where the joint for where the leg connects painful numbing kind of sensation and a squishy/grinding sound)

10. Erectile dysfunction (New), (I know this is 0, moving on)

11. Cervical spine condition, (New), (limited range of motion at certain angles)

12. Bilateral shoulder condition; impingement (New), (to add to this, on initianl appt for VA doc noted both rotator cuffs grind and pop at certain points)

13. Residuals of left hand cyst excision (New), (hurts a bit where they cut it out, right in the crease of the wrist behind the thumb)

14. Right wrist numbness (New), (there's the carpe tunnel, has gotten much worse too, thumb goes numb or i lose control of it lol)

15. GERD (New), (I take 40mg of Nexium once a day, twice as needed as prescribed by doctor if I don't stomach pain is extreamly painful, will literally bowl me over and I'm worthless like i'm getting eaten from inside)

16. Hearing loss (New), (hearing test appt for VA showed my hearing is pretty good so maybe disregard)

17. Tinnitus (New), (ears ring)

18. Deviated septum; left (New), (almost completely blocks up left nostril)

19. Tachycardia pulse (New), (fast irregular heartbeat discovered while doing tests for ED meds)

20. Bilateral eye corneal scars, blephartitis floaters (New),

21. Dermatomycossi, tinea versacolor (New)

also noted during my initial VA appoint the doc took down that I have Carpe Tunnel and Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)

a few of those like the Ed and Tinea i think i've seen a lot of people getting 0% ratings so I didn't factor them in but I used the disability calculator at VV arizona and put in the sleep apena cause its the only one that had a clear rating on the regulations instruction and played with estimates for some of the others, worst case scenario I could come up with was 60% and best case I got 90% I refuse to believe I could get a 100 out of it haha. anyway what you guys think?

Edited by DOMINIPINO

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I wouldn't begin to guess but somewhere between 50% - 100%. Too many things for me to even consider. Maybe you're dead and the VA hasn't told you yet!! Only kidding, altho it has happened. Good luck!!!

pr

Haha i REALLY hope I'm not dead cause none of this would make sense, and yeah I know so many factors but hey when you're bored it's kind of fun to play the guessing game.

10. Erectile dysfunction (New), (I know this is 0, moving on)

a few of those like the Ed and Tinea i think i've seen a lot of people getting 0% ratings so I didn't factor them in

If the ED is SC'd either direct or secondary it can compensate by way of SMC.

You ought to throw in a claim for depression just for good measure.

lol I don't know about that but I'll keep it in mind, I like my job, I was told while active duty that if I claimed depression I'd lose my rate, so i don't have any documentation for depressoin.