Hadit.com is funded through advertising, ad free memberships, contributions and out of pocket. Many folks use Ad Blockers and I understand why, I would ask that if you want to support HadIt.com and help keep it online add HadIt.com website as an exception ×

Recently Recieved Cnp For Adjustment Disorder Secondary To Tinnitus

ddm39142002navy

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

This is Docs Input on me in the CNP please tell me what rating if any you think I will get based on this data.

Question VA Rating purpose the doc put thes sympoms as they apply

Depressed Mood

Anxiety

Suspicciouness

Chronic Sleep Impaiment

Mild Memory loss ie names, directions or recent events

Flattened affect

Impaired Judgement

Disturbance of motivation and mood

Quiestion Relationships

Diffuculty in adapting to stressfull circumstances includin work

Inabilty to establish and maintain effective relationships

Negelct of Hygene

Inabilty to perfrom activities in daily living including minimal personnal hygens

Quiestion Wich of the followning best summarizes the veternas level of occupatinal and social impairment with regards to all mental diagnoses? (they said check one this is what the Doc checked

Occupational and socail impairment with reduced reliablilty and porductivity.

Quiestion is the Veteran Capable of manging his own finances

Yes he is

More of Docs input

Veterans meets requirments fro Adjustment disorder with depressed mood and treats it by Drinking etc

The Doc then stated that I believe that his Adjustment disorder with depressed mood is at least as likely as not (fifity fifty probality) caused by or is a result of his TInnitus.