VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is It Worth The Pain

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

Claim Type: Compensation

Estimated Claim Completion Date: 02/12/2012 to 01/10/2013

Contentions: hypertension (New), tinnitus (New),

Depression secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), And getting worst!

Bowel dysfunction secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), has not change!

Peripheral neuropathy, right lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), peripheral neuropathy, left lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), but much worst!

Erectile dysfunction associated with prostate cancer with residual prostatectomy scar (Increase)

I don't know why I should continue these Claim's, since I'm 100% P&T ? Only reason is to not let the VA or government to get

away with the pain and suffering that they have bought to my life and specially to my wife!

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If your sole reason for filing or continuing your claim(s) is Only reason is to not let the VA or government to get away with the pain and suffering that they have bought to my life and specially to my wife! I think you are wasting your time and setting yourself up for needless aggravation.

However, I have observed here that some here seem to need aggravation as a raison d'etre.

Claim Type: Compensation

Estimated Claim Completion Date: 02/12/2012 to 01/10/2013

Contentions: hypertension (New), tinnitus (New),

Depression secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), And getting worst!

Bowel dysfunction secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), has not change!

Peripheral neuropathy, right lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), peripheral neuropathy, left lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), but much worst!

Erectile dysfunction associated with prostate cancer with residual prostatectomy scar (Increase)

I don't know why I should continue these Claim's, since I'm 100% P&T ? Only reason is to not let the VA or government to get

away with the pain and suffering that they have bought to my life and specially to my wife!

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have under 10 yrs @ 100% or TDIU, you may want to pursue these claims, in case any of them cause your death, as a way of protecting your spouses eligibility for DIC. Also additional percentages can add up to some SMC type pay, for you. The decision is yours. jmo

pr

If you have under 10 yrs @ 100% or TDIU, you may want to pursue these claims, in case any of them cause your death, as a way of protecting your spouses eligibility for DIC. Also additional percentages can add up to some SMC type pay, for you. The decision is yours. jmo

pr

Thank you Philip

If you are 100% P&T, you are hurting other veterans who are waiting for their claim to be look at. Leave that be and move out the way for other vets. to get what they deserve. Stop being so selfish and foolish with other people time.

If you are 100% P&T, you are hurting other veterans who are waiting for their claim to be look at. Leave that be and move out the way for other vets. to get what they deserve. Stop being so selfish and foolish with other people time.

Sounds like a troll - I'm not falling into an argument against your post

as it detracts from helping VBA claimants.