VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is It Worth The Pain

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

Claim Type: Compensation

Estimated Claim Completion Date: 02/12/2012 to 01/10/2013

Contentions: hypertension (New), tinnitus (New),

Depression secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), And getting worst!

Bowel dysfunction secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), has not change!

Peripheral neuropathy, right lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), peripheral neuropathy, left lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), but much worst!

Erectile dysfunction associated with prostate cancer with residual prostatectomy scar (Increase)

I don't know why I should continue these Claim's, since I'm 100% P&T ? Only reason is to not let the VA or government to get

away with the pain and suffering that they have bought to my life and specially to my wife!

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

A troll is someone who stirs things up just for the sake of stirring them up.

Please don't be disrespectful on this forum; there are a lot of hurting people here.

I understand that you may be one of them and lashing out from frustration from with own struggles.

Just try to put yourself in someone else's place when making comments. smile.png

A troll is someone who stirs things up just for the sake of stirring them up.

Please don't be disrespectful on this forum; there are a lot of hurting people here.

I understand that you may be one of them and lashing out from frustration from with own struggles.

Just try to put yourself in someone else's place when making comments. smile.png

Thank you for telling what a troll is. Base off your definition I'm not a troll. When you are 100% P&T, you got all you can get, so I believe my comment was on point.

When you are 100% P&T, you got all you can get, Well, not exactly correct.

so I believe my comment was on point. Mebbe, mebbe not.

Thank you for telling what a troll is. Base off your definition I'm not a troll. When you are 100% P&T, you got all you can get, so I believe my comment was on point.

Thank you for telling what a troll is. Base off your definition I'm not a troll.

When you are 100% P&T, you got all you can get, so I believe my comment was on point.

Actually, your comment

"If you are 100% P&T, you are hurting other veterans who are waiting for their claim to be look at. Leave that be and move out the way for other vets. to get what they deserve. Stop being so selfish and foolish with other people time."

is degrading to another veteran,contains incorrect information and is a negative bashing, based solely on your

assumptions.

• HadIt.com Elder

When you are 100% P&T, you got all you can get, so I believe my comment was on point

Well, hell I have to call the VA & give them back everything over 100%. I hope you don't pass the kind of information to other vets. After the 100%, I had Agent Orange connected Cancer & then IHD. So I guess the VA wants the money back. I lost track of what this conversation was all about when I read your comment. The VA needs to do away with most of the SMC program if they follow your advice. Sorry this upsets me.

Sorrry to start so much trouble, back to my fox hole!ph34r.png

And you can be a troll all you want! Just joking!

God bless you!