VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is It Worth The Pain

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

Claim Type: Compensation

Estimated Claim Completion Date: 02/12/2012 to 01/10/2013

Contentions: hypertension (New), tinnitus (New),

Depression secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), And getting worst!

Bowel dysfunction secondary to prostate and lymph node cancer (Secondary), has not change!

Peripheral neuropathy, right lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), peripheral neuropathy, left lower extremity associated with diabetes mellitus, type II (Increase), but much worst!

Erectile dysfunction associated with prostate cancer with residual prostatectomy scar (Increase)

I don't know why I should continue these Claim's, since I'm 100% P&T ? Only reason is to not let the VA or government to get

away with the pain and suffering that they have bought to my life and specially to my wife!

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

everybody thinks they are freakn right and would rather kill each other then to admit they are wrong; this is a perfect reason of why I stand on neutral ground. This point of view gives me views of both sides of the argument to come to a logical conclusion which one person already mentioned: Move on! All a matter of opinion but my opinion is the one that means the world to me. GOD BLESS!!!