VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva 2012

Rate this question

bergin c/o

Question

haven`t checked in ,in awhile . just want to give an update . I had won the bva decision but they gave me zero for one hip replacement and 10 percent for the other ..filed the n.o.d to regional v.a in January ..just got a letter yesterday saying that they received my claim and that I had elected a d.r.o to look at the claim ..un -real almost 7 months just to respond .but that is were I am at ..per the v.a reg .it should be at least 30 percent for the hip replacement . but they did not us that reg last time ..they used a range of motion section ..so we shall see ..thanks everyone for your support and help

ok , so got an e-mail from my vso . he said the vbms said my claim has a suspense date of September . not sure exactly what that means .I do worry that after years in bva , then winning at the bva. followed by a crappy rating .that the result will be a denial on the rating and back to bva for another 6 years.

ok , so got an e-mail from my vso . he said the vbms said my claim has a suspense date of September . not sure exactly what that means .I do worry that after years in bva , then winning at the bva. followed by a crappy rating .that the result will be a denial on the rating and back to bva for another 6 years

Let me see now, another 6 years . . . so the suspense date will now be September 2020 !

Just pulling your chain - all you can do now is keep on - hanging in there.

I've heard it can take 90 days to finalize paperwork at this stage. It sounds like you're closer to a decision.