VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Status - Np Review

Rate this question

relpats

Question

What does NP Review mean?

Awarded 70% (10% toe+10% Tinnitis+60% Dermatitis) in Mar 2012 and in the package appears I may qualify for IU so I applied.

VA sent me IU C&P for dermatitis & Tinnitis again in June 2012 and both examiners seemed to have made thier decision before I arrived. Fearing a negative exam report, I took pictures of the skin disorder and sent them to DAV/VARO in support of my claim two weeks later.

eBennifits was down a lot, but C&P Claim Status showed "Preparation for Decision" until they received my pictures. Then Claim Status changed to "Review of Evidence" and then down to"Gathering of Evidence". Then I noticed a line above with the heading,

"What we still need from others"

This is a list of all items that have been requested from 3rd parties.

Requested Due

NP Review 7-13-12 8-12-12

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

What does NP Review mean?

Awarded 70% (10% toe+10% Tinnitis+60% Dermatitis) in Mar 2012 and in the package appears I may qualify for IU so I applied.

VA sent me IU C&P for dermatitis & Tinnitis again in June 2012 and both examiners seemed to have made thier decision before I arrived. Fearing a negative exam report, I took pictures of the skin disorder and sent them to DAV/VARO in support of my claim two weeks later.

eBennifits was down a lot, but C&P Claim Status showed "Preparation for Decision" until they received my pictures. Then Claim Status changed to "Review of Evidence" and then down to"Gathering of Evidence". Then I noticed a line above with the heading,

"What we still need from others"

This is a list of all items that have been requested from 3rd parties.

Requested Due

NP Review 7-13-12 8-12-12

hope your ebenefits info is correct, regarding your claim. mine isn't!