VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No News Is Good News?

Rate this question

Quaymar

Question

So...I submitted a rebuttal to my NARSUM (DA Form 3947) asking that something (Severe Chronic Depression) be changed from "below the line" (Fitting) to "above the line" (Unfitting) back on the 6th. It's been 10 days now...could that be a good sign? I would imagine that I would already know it if they were going to disagree with my rebuttal by now...no?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

So...I submitted a rebuttal to my NARSUM (DA Form 3947) asking that something (Severe Chronic Depression) be changed from "below the line" (Fitting) to "above the line" (Unfitting) back on the 6th.

It's been 10 days now...could that be a good sign?

I would imagine that I would already know it if they were going to disagree with my rebuttal by now...no?

At this point,I don't see it as being a sign of anything.

At this point,I don't see it as being a sign of anything.

Well, I imagine that they would have said so already if their answer was negative.

To me no news from the VA is no news.

Yep, you're probably right...I'm just trying to be optimistic. As of today, it's been 2 weeks since my rebuttal was submitted.

Sorry off topic.

Quaymar, you need to come up to Michigan and take your West Texas Heat back down where it belongs. It doesn't work up here with the humidity.

I remember Ft. Bliss fondly, It's not the end of the world but you can see it from there!

They still offer that 2 pound Cowboy steak out to Cattleman's in Fabens?

Best regards,

Sorry off topic.

Quaymar, you need to come up to Michigan and take your West Texas Heat back down where it belongs. It doesn't work up here with the humidity.

I remember Ft. Bliss fondly, It's not the end of the world but you can see it from there!

They still offer that 2 pound Cowboy steak out to Cattleman's in Fabens?

Best regards,

I wish Cattleman's had cheap steaks like that. I've been there 5 times now....LOVE that place!

You wouldn't recognize Ft. Bliss anymore. It has tripled in size just in the last 5 years. "Main Post" has moved out to Biggs Field...that's the center of the Bliss universe right now.