VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

1151 Claims

Rate this question

mymissie

Question

I went talk to Senator & Congressman about my Brothers Claims. VA will not like that. I do not know how much help ,but my phone has not stop ringing,asking for more info.

To go ahead and file 1151 Claim- Do I file a seperate 1151 claim for EACH different incident or just

put them all togeather?

1. Loss of Sight-both eyes ( they did not treat his glocoma first)when they operated for cataracts.

2. Their failure to tell him or treat him for glocoma ( in records back to 1992)

3. Failure to dinoisis Lung cancer,giving him medicine lung infection when he was spitting up blood,then not following with any kind of treatmment for over 6 months. ( Now too late,sent him home to die. (My guess 3 months at most left) Cancer in lung,kidney, glands.

Which way should I go!?

Also will need the name of a GOOD TORT LAWYER!!

Sorry about my spelling.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I would file a single claim and list each separate issue-

cant help on tort lawyer -I didnt have one-

Maybe try Jeanne Steffins---???

However, make sure whether you have a lawyer or not- that the SF 95 (which I posted here many times- can be found with search button) is in VA District and/or Counsel'd hands by certified or tracked Priority mail- within 2 years of the day he became aware of the malpractice.

Also I posted at hadit the way I filled out my SF 95- and when you get to bottom of this form be sure to ask for Millions!

Do not leave that part blank and do not hesitate to ask for plenty.