VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

deanbrt

Blepheritis is basically dandruff in the eyelashes and does not effect vision

by producing floaters.

Remedy for Blepheritis is daily washing of the eyelashes with no tears baby shampoo

and good,complete thorough rinsing.

well during my exam with the doc he said the VA rep used the wrong term said it wasn't actally blepheritis, it was something with the scrates on my eye and also that I had cysts on both or my eye lids. they just never changed the name on line from when the claim was initially started i guess? i dunno. won't know for sure till I get the "brown evenvelope right" Carlie do you know if I'll get mailed a letter still or not till the claim is complete?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Dominipino,

The waiting will do a number on you. Sounds like you're

making out pretty good on the first round. Thanks for your

service & its great to see you get what you deserve & have earned.

Enjoy,

Bob K

Congrats Dominipino,

The waiting will do a number on you. Sounds like you're

making out pretty good on the first round. Thanks for your

service & its great to see you get what you deserve & have earned.

Enjoy,

Bob K

Thank you! And thank you so much to everyone here on Hadit, just checked my bank account, pending deposit for 5 months of back pay will be cleared by tomorrow!!!!! I'm still in shock, I don't know wheter to save it, pay off debt or a little of both. I do know that i'm on cloud 9.

for anyone who is new to the site, read everything these people have to say, i started reading these posts well before my initial VA appointment about 8 months before separation back in 2011, they really helped as far as knowing what documentation to get from the Navy before bringing the VA my record. its been a year since that appointment next week and 6 months since my separation, soooooo fast in comparison to others and i feel extremely fortunate and greatful. once again thank you everyone, stay kind to each other and i'll still be on here to spread good wishes to all!

Dominipino, congtratulations!!!

One the retro and the decision of what to do. It's up to you, and you may want to think on it for a while and just let it settle. Maybe compare the interest rates of the account you are going to hold the money in to the interest rates of any outstanding bills, and use it where it will do the most good.

Once again, congratulations, and thanks for your service to this country.

Mark

Dominipino, congtratulations!!!

One the retro and the decision of what to do. It's up to you, and you may want to think on it for a while and just let it settle. Maybe compare the interest rates of the account you are going to hold the money in to the interest rates of any outstanding bills, and use it where it will do the most good.

Once again, congratulations, and thanks for your service to this country.

Mark

Thank your for your sevice as well! yes I've thought about it and I actually had an interview with a new job back in the states last week on friday, hoping to get back stateside as soon as possible! That being said I'm going to hold onto the money for a bit just in case I do get hired so I can use it for the whole house hunting and moving deal.

Thank your for your sevice as well! yes I've thought about it and I actually had an interview with a new job back in the states last week on friday, hoping to get back stateside as soon as possible! That being said I'm going to hold onto the money for a bit just in case I do get hired so I can use it for the whole house hunting and moving deal.

Hello fellow Texan and thank you for your service. Congrats on your rating. Yes, hold on to that Retro money brother until you get settle down. Good Luck too you and your family...

Aggie.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use