VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Hubsband's Claim Has Went From Pending Decision To Under Review...what's Going On?

Rate this question

Standard

Question

My hubby's claim has been pending since 12/2007. He got his unofficial letter from DAV on 07/2012 stating he would be getting a total of 40%...retro-pay for 30%. The Ebenefits claim status was Pending Decision Approval on 6/07/12......well today 8/03/2012 the status is Under Review with a estimated claim completion date of 11/05/2012 to 02/08/2013.

The DAV sent us a Dependency form with the unofficial letter to list marriages and children and requested he mail this form back. We also went to his DAV rep. and he stated that we need to mail it in and we should be getting money in a couple of weeks. So my husband mailed it back. Did this maybe cause this problem? It seems to have started over what in the world happened?

Thanks.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I would give it a few days to sort itself out concerning ebenefits. One thing we all need to remember (to include myself) is that any computer program or site can only be considered reliable and accurate IF the person putting the data in is reliable and accurate and knowledgable - the accuracy of ebenefits have proven time and time again (specifically where dates are concerned) not to be accurate.

Congrats on the anticipated increase!

Edited by USMC5811