VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Completion Date By Kentucky Windage

Rate this question

MarkInTexas

Question

Well, ePeggy updated today and now shows that my completion date went from January 28, 2013 to July 15, 2012. I guess since we are having fictional completion dates, I will also make up a fictional rating. Therefore, I rate myself 100% with no future appointments. I wonder if they will buy that?

Btw, since eBenefits started displaying the estimated completion dates, this is now my third version. My first estimated completion was October 30, 2012, and I was disheartened a bit when it was bumped back to January, 2013. Now I'm just finding the whole process hilarious. Can I get rated for eBenefits Delerium....at least like 10 or 20%?

At least they did give the disclaimer now, "Your claim is being processed by the Regional Office. We generally process claims in the order received. We recognize that your claim has exceeded the projected completion date and remain committed to completing our review as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you for your patience."

Anybody else have a third round of completion date changes yet?

Mark

Edited by MarkInTexas

• Answers 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I had never heard that one before.

I guess they dont use that one in Kentucky.

J

That's what we call it in Texas. I reckon that in Kentucky, they may call it Texas windage. wink.png

We both had our C&P's completed almost 6 months ago....hope yours moves along faster then ours but I'm sure it depends on the number of contentions and what RO. Our RO is Winston-Salem NC and although the progress has been slow in completiton they are pretty fast in regards to posting info received and getting us our copies of the C&P's that we requested (took 6 business days from time we asked for them until the time we received them). Rather then look at the negative all the time I'm trying to hang onto the postive for my own well-being:)

These will be my first C&P's. I had a great deal of civilian medical records, and of course whatever the military could dig up. My claim was first filed on June 19, 2010. I'm out of the Houston RO, so we'll see. I plan on requesting copies of my C&P's as soon as possible as well. I hope you guys get a positive completion on your claims soon, with the ratings that you are hoping for.

Mark

• HadIt.com Elder

That's what we call it in Texas. I reckon that in Kentucky, they may call it Texas windage. wink.png

Better off to use a 12 guage buckshot short barrell.

Be weary of any RO in Texas, especially Houston as I hear nothing but BAd reports from my Network.

BAsser

Well considering I've been waiting over two years and a month at the Houston VARO on my initial claim, I'm afraid you might be right. I'm still holding onto hope though........tick tock....tick tock....

Mark

Our Senator Corydn (sic) has paid the Houston Regional Office a visit. I have sent him several emails and posts about both the Houston and Waco Offices, and basically told him we need his strong support, not only here in Texas, but throughout the nation. I did not write him on my VA claims, but the fact there are young Veterans out there who are really suffering, and the VA just seem like they could give a Rat's ass.

Papa

Our Senator Corydn (sic) has paid the Houston Regional Office a visit. I have sent him several emails and posts about both the Houston and Waco Offices, and basically told him we need his strong support, not only here in Texas, but throughout the nation. I did not write him on my VA claims, but the fact there are young Veterans out there who are really suffering, and the VA just seem like they could give a Rat's ass.

Papa

Papa, did he do this recently? I'm glad to see that he is taking a serious look at the Houston VARO. He, and the rest of Congress, control the purse strings to the VA's funding, and I still believe that if enough of them applied the right pressure, maybe a ton of kinks could get knocked out of the VA's bureaucracy. I, and I'm sure many other Houston VARO veterans, appreciate you helping to open the eyes of our Senators. Thanks again.

Mark