VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Completion Date By Kentucky Windage

Rate this question

MarkInTexas

Question

Well, ePeggy updated today and now shows that my completion date went from January 28, 2013 to July 15, 2012. I guess since we are having fictional completion dates, I will also make up a fictional rating. Therefore, I rate myself 100% with no future appointments. I wonder if they will buy that?

Btw, since eBenefits started displaying the estimated completion dates, this is now my third version. My first estimated completion was October 30, 2012, and I was disheartened a bit when it was bumped back to January, 2013. Now I'm just finding the whole process hilarious. Can I get rated for eBenefits Delerium....at least like 10 or 20%?

At least they did give the disclaimer now, "Your claim is being processed by the Regional Office. We generally process claims in the order received. We recognize that your claim has exceeded the projected completion date and remain committed to completing our review as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you for your patience."

Anybody else have a third round of completion date changes yet?

Mark

Edited by MarkInTexas

• Answers 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

i have had 4 rounds

Estimated Claim Completion Date: 06/28/2011 to 07/10/2012

(New)Estimated Claim Completion Date: 06/26/2011 to 07/30/2012

*Original Estimated Claim Completion Date: 05/15/2011 to 12/27/2011

(New 7/24/12) Original Estimated Claim Completion Date: 04/28/2011 to 06/23/2012 Your claim is being processed by the Regional Office. We generally process claims in the order received. We recognize that your claim has exceeded the projected completion date and remain committed to completing our review as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you for your patience.

My claim completions date changed last week. I filed in April 2011 and was given a completions date of AUg2012-Aug 2013. I noticed last week it changed to March 2013. I am hoping this is a good thing but I have read where a lot of peoples dates have come and gone with nothing being done. I want to believe the Chicago office will find I supplied them enough evidience to find my claim as service connected. Just wondering if anyone elses claim date was moved up last week. My PVA rep told me Chicago was taking about 2 years on new claims.

Thanks

Mike

Yippeeeeee! My claim completion date moved backward from August 7, 2012 to July 26, 2012. I can't wait until July 26th.......oh wait......errrrr......it's already passed......ehm.

I also now have two cool "Special Correspondence" listings in my claim section. One was from a Senate inquiry. Not sure what the second one is yet.

It's so cool that my claim will be done by July 26th now though. August 7th was wayyyyy too late. Sorry....I can't help myself.

Y'all have a great week.

Mark

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA may be starting a new trend. Lets count backwards. Eventually after enough times passes the claims date will be later than the service entrance date and the events will be denied as they bever happened.

Hows that for efficiency.

Ha Ha HA

J

Mark, my completion date has been changed three times I filed in November 2011 had my c&p exam done i think it was in February 2012, My completion date is February 2013 (OK). My RO is in St.Pete,Fl. I hope this time they are right. E-Peggy says they are still gathering evidence. I have sent all my records in, and my C&P exam was in my favor. (Just like the military hurry up and wait)

My estimated completion date has shifted several times as well. My last was 10/11/12. I logged in yesterday and it said the earliest was yesterday!, but it's still gathering evidence. But on the claim it says 2/2/13. Conflicting dates of coarse.

This is SOP......