VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Changes - "what Did We Not Receive?"

Rate this question

MarkInTexas

Question

This morning I noticed that the upgrades the VA performed on ePeggy this weekend added a "What Did We Not Receive?" section on my compensation claim status screen. I'm glad that they added this, but wish they were clear as to exactly what requested information was not received. For instance, one line says, "Medical evidence from private provider", but I have no idea what piece of paper, examination, lab result, doctor, date or anything that they are talking about.

Anybody else notice this new screen? Or has it been there all along, and I just never received it before? Have a great morning everyone.

Mark

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Mine is totally gone as well. The special correspondence is still there though AND I've moved forward to Pending Decision Approval. This is pretty weird if you ask me.

I'm tending to agree with USMC5811 in that they were being inundated with calls and inquiry's about that messed up section...so much that they took it down. The stress that caused was totally uncalled for.

Exam appointments calendar is still completely down for me though. Can't access it at all. At least my heartrate has decreased a little now though.

same here. however, it apparently is only suppose to tell you c&p exams now. at least, i thought i read that this mornng.

I also noticed on the initial Claim screen (where you click on the date of your claim to access the detailed view) that it now says "Evidence Requested Is Past Due" and underneath that it says "Development Letter Sent". It's been over 2 years and 2 months, and I have sent them anything and everything I could find. I wonder if this is more of the same "upgrade" or if I'll be getting ANOTHER letter in the mail. Anybody have this one on their opening claim screen?

Mark

i had the same problem with my current claim. i had to go back to my county veterans services rep and ask him to call st pete to make sure regional had all the info i sent.

Now eBenefits is showing "Open Claims information is not available at this time."

Is this for everyone?

My claim was sitting in "Prep for decision" last time I saw it (Last night) and today I have a change in my letters (AB8 and AB3) from 50% to 100%. Which is good news. I feel lighter and have less pain after seeing that! I know its endorphins but I'll take anything I can get!

Don't give up!

Likewise with the close and all list. Here's what I'm guessing and please understand that I am no expert but, from what I have seen on my ebenifits page and on this website they are installing a program that does the exact same thing as some human is supposed to do. Send out notices in a timely manner regardless of what they have received or not received WTH. So basically since we're going to a paperless VA ebenfits might become just like Peggy. God I hope this in not true, I would rather ebenies keep telling me my claim has not moved, than for it to say standard time dated BS like Peggy does.

Holla and ooooh raaah