VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Backwards From Preparation For Notification?

Rate this question

yoopergirl

Question

My claim moved from Preparation for Notification back to Pending Decision Approval, I know that there are points that a claim can move backwards but I thought this was a little strange. Should I take this as a good sign of approval or what?

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

iceturkee....Once on ebenefits click on My Personal Dashboard.....it will take you to a page titled "Ebenefits features available to me" - under the subtitle General....you should see Benefits Explorer....if you click on that it will actually show you your current rating % under Your Profile (located on the right hand side of the screen)

i found it but it doesn't show that i am unemployable. so the benefits associated with 60 percent aren

t totally true and or complete!

i found it but it doesn't show that i am unemployable. so the benefits associated with 60 percent aren

t totally true and or complete!

glad you were able to finally find your Benefits Explorer. Not surprising that it would not list the IU...probably no space for it when they designed the program. You will never read me write that ebenefits is always correct....but most who have success stories have stated that they observed the change via the AB8 (Under Downloadable Forms) or Benefit Explorer. On the Explorer most say they find new pages that open up for added benefits etc when they get 100%.

glad you were able to finally find your Benefits Explorer. Not surprising that it would not list the IU...probably no space for it when they designed the program. You will never read me write that ebenefits is always correct....but most who have success stories have stated that they observed the change via the AB8 (Under Downloadable Forms) or Benefit Explorer. On the Explorer most say they find new pages that open up for added benefits etc when they get 100%.

i was so happy when i finally was able to get an ebenefits account and upgrade to premium online (without any problems). but it is still a work in progress. that said, i guess having access is better than not! lol