VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange

Rate this question

Hollis

Question

this is a sad day, I lost a cousin today, Tommy was a Viet Nam vet. Tommy was 63. We grew up very close but driffed apart after the war. He was also a Columbus Fire Fighter til his health began to fail.I ask that we all say a prayer for his family. Thanks for allowing me to post this .

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hollis-

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and to the entire family. Try to remember all of the humorous and the good times that you had with Tommy. It is hard, I know. My Vietnam vet husband just passed away on Sunday. To get us through that day and forward, we tried to recall everything that would make us smile and laugh at the same time. It helps to keep you in a good place. The longer you can stay in that good place, the better. When more of the reality sets in, then you can go back to the good place you have created and pull from there.

I wish you all the peace and comfort. God Bless you!

Celia

Mrs. R

My prayer's are there, Another Vietnam Veteran gone. Thank you for telling us, and you hang in there.

Hello and I am sorry for your lose . There are so many Veterans that are Agent Orange positive and failing fast. Alaska is still not on the list but it was used as researched here at Hadit from what I have posted for our archives. Remember that AO was used all over the bases outside of Vietnam. Hadits archives are unmatched for material to use against VAROs and the denials for the AO exposure issues that they are famous for. Still the deaths go on. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.
Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• HadIt.com Elder

I do look at obits every day and every day I see more Vietnam Vets dying very young 60-65 years old. A lot of older guys who were career military and did a tour in Nam are also dying off. I think WWII vets will out last us.

Nope, you guys were exposed to a Weapon of Mass destruction.....the AO.

Not strange at all.... but absolutely unconscionable.