VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally! 17 Months Later!

Rate this topic

rebelranger

I just want to thank everyone on hadit for the needed support! I just found out on the document tab on ebenefits that my claim is finished and sent out! I have not recieved my Brown package yet, so i dont know the actual ratings of everything on my claim.

My claim was from April '11- Sep 12, 2012 (17months) UI/100% (eff.Dec'11) @seattle Varo :Ptsd/neck/shoulder/back

I'll post again once i recieved the letter. Also, i would like to donate to this great site for all the great advice i have read and recieved from everyone, once i recieve the monetary compensations of course.

PS. Hang in there everyone! Times are rough and I know it hurts for alot of us!

If i were to say, "how long claims take @sea," they can be around 17-20months from what ive gathered. Make sure you got the DAV on yourside as well, they did a great job for me!

God Bless!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to thank everyone on hadit for the needed support! I just found out on the document tab on ebenefits that my claim is finished and sent out! I have not recieved my Brown package yet, so i dont know the actual ratings of everything on my claim.

My claim was from April '11- Sep 12, 2012 (17months) UI/100% (eff.Dec'11) @seattle Varo :Ptsd/neck/shoulder/back

I'll post again once i recieved the letter. Also, i would like to donate to this great site for all the great advice i have read and recieved from everyone, once i recieve the monetary compensations of course.

PS. Hang in there everyone! Times are rough and I know it hurts for alot of us!

If i were to say, "how long claims take @sea," they can be around 17-20months from what ive gathered. Make sure you got the DAV on yourside as well, they did a great job for me!

God Bless!

Is that effective December 2011 but you put in your claim in April 2011? Kind of confused, I thought they have to back pay you to the date you filed your claim?

You can look at the AB@ letters and it will show you the new monthly amount. This is how I found out that I had gotten 100% SC P. Also the letter for your ID card is there also. All of this is on E Benefits

Congratulations and good luck, Thank you for your service. Enjoy a strees free life.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use