VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had To Start A New Topic To Try To Figure Out How To Post

Rate this question

relpats

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Well, I sure don't know what a PM is or where to find it? I found this site during an Internet search and must be lost in the "Twilight Zone" doomed only to wonder aimlessly reading others post and occasionally finding some way to reply to them.

Replats...

I have an idea you have your font settings to large, or your pixels wrong. You see, if you try to fit too much into your screen sometimes stuff gets cut off, so you can not "see" the "Post" button.

If this is true, and you dont see a "Post" or "reply" button to click try this:

If you have Windows 7 go to your desktop and point your pointer at a blank spot. RIGHT click and select "screen resolution". Mine is 1440 x 900 but if I use other screen resolutions, what appears on my screen gets bigger or smaller. So change it to a resolution that works..where you can fit stuff in, but not have the print too small. This can be changed in other places in Windows as well.

Have Windows 7 and I can see the post button at the bottom of this page, but if a go to another page and tri to click on a forum like "TDIU" all I can do is read and reply to the post already there and not start a new one.

Just like this post that I started for help. What if I wanted to start a post under "C&P" and another under "Appeals", how do I do that?

I opened the site in another window, clicked on C&P and saw what others posted but no button to start a new post. Tried to cut and past what I saw, but it came out below in a different format and can't insert a snapshot in this area I'm typing in?

PS Right clicked as you instructed and there is no "screen resolution" in the menu that appears??? Thanks for trying to help

Replats...

I have an idea you have your font settings to large, or your pixels wrong. You see, if you try to fit too much into your screen sometimes stuff gets cut off, so you can not "see" the "Post" button.

If this is true, and you dont see a "Post" or "reply" button to click try this:

If you have Windows 7 go to your desktop and point your pointer at a blank spot. RIGHT click and select "screen resolution". Mine is 1440 x 900 but if I use other screen resolutions, what appears on my screen gets bigger or smaller. So change it to a resolution that works..where you can fit stuff in, but not have the print too small. This can be changed in other places in Windows as well.

Have Windows 7 and I can see the post button at the bottom of this page, but if a go to another page and tri to click on a forum like "TDIU" all I can do is read and reply to the post already there and not start a new one.

Just like this post that I started for help. What if I wanted to start a post under "C&P" and another under "Appeals", how do I do that?

I opened the site in another window, clicked on C&P and saw what others posted but no button to start a new post. Tried to cut and past what I saw, but it came out below in a different format and can't insert a snapshot in this area I'm typing in?

PS Right clicked as you instructed and there is no "screen resolution" in the menu that appears??? Thanks for trying to help