VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Show's My Claim Moving Real Fast. (But Is It Really Moving At All)

Rate this question

Greg88

Question

Hi everyone,

I had my C&Ps done earlier this month, I've been SC for 36 years with Type 1 diabetes, Ebebnefits shows me going from gathering evidence to prep for decision in 5 days. I called my DAV SO (the amazing thing is they got back to me in 2 hours) the SO told me he does not understand why the status is changing so quick, he told me the RO is backed up with cases from 2010. My case is pretty straightforward, Type 1 diabetes- 15 years later complications start to arise 7 years later I'm at 100% and things are not getting better. Sept 2012 36 years with the disease complications worse than ever, to me it seems pretty cut and dry. But since the VA has not reexamined me in 14.9 years who knows.

Greg

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Yep, This is the Va rollercoaster at it's finest. But it is a lot better than calling the 800 number and sitting there untill the damn phone gets stuck in my ear. Ya gotta love it!

Last night before I went to bed I checked Ebenefits and saw Change in Status, evidence not sent notification letter sent and the rest of the BS Ebenefits gives, but since a lot of vets received the same message, i'm less worried now then before going to bed, instead of putting all this worrisome verbage up there, why not just put "Pending" and that's it. It would be a lot easier on us vets if the VA and DAV used email, we all realize that the VA and DAV hate to pick up a phone and contact us, it's time they moved into the 21st century. They really don't seem to worry about the stress and anguish the waiting causes.

Greg

when you put a lot of information on a website it gives an individual the allusion that things are going forward. But, I've learned to look at any movement as a positive. However, i have seen my claim jump forward and then fall back in a single day without so much as a blink LOL. I have gotten crazy stuff at times espedcially after the so called update they do on occassions. But for the most part it has been on point with where my claim is and that's no where.

HOLLA!