VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Stop Trying To Figure Out What E-Benifits Tell You! Why? Read This!

Rate this question

les

Question

I submitted three claims on May 10, 2012 to Phila Va. I had three c&ps on June 4, 2012 at Lebanon Va Med center. When I finally got on e-benifits around Aug 4, 2012 I was listed as preparation for decision, It sat there untill Sept. 19, 2012, that was a day or two ago. Wednesday morning e-bennys said my claims have gone to pending decision appoval. I thought hot dog man these claims of mine are on the space shuttle. Wednseday evening they went to preparation for notification and I thought wow this is awlsome. Now here is a kicker, this morning e-bennys tells me my claims went way back to review of evidence. Now that was bad for my deppresion and I know a lot of us have gone thru this. So I went to the horse track and won fifty bucks or so. I got home and got back on e-beifits and I was still at reveiw of evidence and it did not surprise me. I don't know why but I hit the letter box and downloaded to see if I changed from $435.00. And it sure did. It said gross benefit amount $1,201.00 net amout paid June 1, 2012. I didn't get any money yet but I went from 30% to 60% and a K rate. I'm sorry this is so long but I want people to know surprises can come at any time! Good luck all

Edited by les

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Hi Mark, Thank you! The horse was Braulio and paid $11.00 to place. So it was a good night at the races LOL. Horse racing is my passion and my stress remover unless I loose, Have a great day ALL.

My three claims are finished and retro received on Sept. 25 12. I did not receive my paperwork untill today sept. 27. So here is my timeline and I know a lot of people want to know. Everyones claims are different. Thanks all!