VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How To On The Computer

alan

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• In Memoriam

Alan,

Welcome to hadit. This is going to be a little complicated (not bad), but I will give it my best shot.

TO POST:

1. Go to the Forum that you would like (Veterans Affairs Claims and Benefits Research, Success Stories, etc.)

2. Go to the top of the forum page.

3. There is a little box called --NewTopic--

4. Select --NewTopic--

5. A box will appear.... Write the question or statement that you would like in the box.

6. Go directly below the box, a few inches, and select Preview Post. Be sure the Post is the way that you want, and then you can hit the Add Reply button, which is next to the Preview Post button when you are finished.

TO Reply:

1. Go to the Forum that you would like (Veterans Affairs Claims and Benefits Research, Success Stories, etc.)

2. Enter the topic you would like

3. At the top of the page there will be a Add Reply button.

4. Select this Add Reply button.

5. A box will appear.... Write the question or statement that you would like in the box.

6. Go directly below the box, a few inches, and select Preview Post. Be sure the Post is the way that you want, and then you can hit the Add Reply button, which is next to the Preview Post button when you are finished.

TO SORT BY YOUR OWN MOST CURRENT POST:

1. Go to the Forum that you would like, remembering which forum that you posted in.

2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

3. In the lower right hand corner there are three four little boxes. Go to the Topics box

4. Select the little arrow in the right side of the topics box look down the list and select Topics: I started or Topics: I Replied.

5. When your choice is highlighted hit the go button, and your topics will line up with your newest post or reply at the top.

TO SORT WITH MOST CURRENT TOPICS REPLIES FIRST:

1. Go to the Forum that you would like, remembering which forum that you posted in.

2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

3. Select and Pick Z-A and click-go... the topics will appear as the most current at the top.

Will explain bells and whistles in another post. If you would like to print this out it could pay off in the short run..