VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can This Be True

Rate this question

diceman97

Question

hi this is my first post, my question is i filed claim 12-16-2011 8-11-2012 i filed a nod 9-24-2012 ebenefits says im in prep for notification phase, could my nod/denovo haved ben this quick i have not seen any other changes or heard from anybody, or is this ebenefits just **** with me i am on the verge of losing my mind any help would be apreciated thanks

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hang in there my freind. Your dro or claim has not been in the system that long. Many have been waiting for years. I filed a claim in 2003 and still haven't got it closed. I been thru bva thru a remand and now they say it is at the dro. So hang in there It could be a while or it could be tomorrow. I filed 3 claims in may this year and just go rated last week and my claims jumped back and forth on E-bennys. I was lucky mine went thru that fast.

I agree with Les you have to bare with all the BS and don't every quit NEVER EVER as we are not built and trained as vets to do such a thing. Keep ya head up

Oooh Rahhh!