VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C/p Exams....sounds Good!?! But.......i Will Find Out The Results In A Few Days

Rate this question

#1Cavtrooper

Question

Here is what my my C/P Doctor Opined: a. X The claimed condition was as least as likely as not (50 percent or greater probability) incurred in or caused by the claimed in-service injury, event, or illness. please provide rationale in section c.

c. Rationale: It Is As Least Likely As Not That Her Current Back Condition is Related To Her Back Injury In Service Because It Is Documented In The Record Of Troop Medical Clinic Ft. McClellan The Treatment Of Her Back Injury Dated 04/25/80 And There Is A Good Correlation Between Her Current Back Condition And Her Service Back Injury.

Similar Statement were made for Cervical Spine Injury and For Headaches. Looks pretty good to me.....

Edited by #1Cavtrooper

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Here is what my my C/P Doctor Opined: a. X The claimed condition was as least as likely as not (50 percent or greater probability) incurred in or caused by the claimed in-service injury, event, or illness. please provide rationale in section c.

c. Rationale: It Is As Least Likely As Not That Her Current Back Condition is Related To Her Back Injury In Service Because It Is Documented In The Record Of Troop Medical Clinic Ft. McClellan The Treatment Of Her Back Injury Dated 04/25/80 And There Is A Good Correlation Between Her Current Back Condition And Her Service Back Injury.

Similar Statement were made for Cervical Spine Injury and For Headaches. Looks pretty good to me.....

Run this one thru your google translator !

Kioo langu ni kuonyesha mpira Uamuzi Rating kuwasili saa yako

nyumbani kabla ya muda mrefu, na uamuzi wa 100 huduma asilimia kushikamana.

Mpira kioo pia inaonyesha benki uwakilishi, moja kwa moja amana

wanaweza kuwasili ama siku chache kabla au baada ya Uamuzi Rating.

Kuwa na uhakika wakati hii hutokea pia kuangalia ndani ya Shirikisho yote ya ziada

na Jimbo faida unaweza ukastahiki.

Kazi nzuri rafiki yangu na kutumia busara!

Well, Here's an update.... I checked ebenefits just now and No letters to download yet, no money in payment history, but my benefits explorer went from 80% to 90%! I checked it at 12:45, so now that they are back from lunch, maybe they will "fill in the blanks". Any guesses?? I also called my bank- nothing coming across yet, so I will give it more time......Sigh...... BTW claim says "CLOSED" and decision notification sent.

Edited by #1Cavtrooper