VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Good Example Of Why Vets Are Confused

Rate this question

carlie

Question

So how's this for confusing.

Feb. 26,2005

This is in further reference to the appeal you have filed from our decision

on your claim for benefits. It is not a decision on the appeal you have initiated.

It is a Supplemental Statement of the Case which contains changes or additions

to the original Statements of the Case sent to you on June 17,2002, and August 12, 2003. A previous Supplemental Statement of the Case was sent on August 12, 2003.

DUHHHHHHHHH !

carlie

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Carlie- at least you got another SSOC ! -

I thought I would get one too-can I have yours?

I need to repaper my bathroom-because the old SSOCs I got -in the 1990s -on the walls-I wanted to replace them-

with some news ones-

Seriously- SSOCs keep a claim at the VARO level-the more they send -the more apt they are to put their foot in their mouth- you only have to focus on the Reasons and Bases they made up-

Save those SSOCs men and women- what I got in late 1990s has become evidence to support two of my present claims.

Those SSOcs also helped Dr. Bash prepare the -his still -VA- unread, Nov 2004, IMO he sent to me that totally supports my claim.

I am thinking of publishing it in the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Newspaper so the VA might take note of it.

So how's this for confusing.

Feb. 26,2005

This is in further reference to the appeal you have filed from our decision

on your claim for benefits. It is not a decision on the appeal you have initiated.

It is a Supplemental Statement of the Case which contains changes or additions

to the original Statements of the Case sent to you on June 17,2002, and August 12, 2003. A previous Supplemental Statement of the Case was sent on August 12, 2003.

DUHHHHHHHHH !

carlie

Good grief carlie. I've been at the appeals game for almost 4 years now. I had my BVA hearing last May. Readding what you said made me feel not so crazy. Thanks for your post. I am very new to Hadit.

Alan

HA HA Jangrin -that was good- and the funny thing is my husband always said the RO had a big billboard across the road from it that said F--- this vet! and his name was there-then after he died they put my name and even my kids name on it-

Yeah- Dr. BAsh's IMO on a billboard- hmmmm-but they still would have to go to night school to take reading 101 -so I dont know if the billboard would work-

All kidding aside-well actually we all need to have a sense of humor dealing with the VA-

For some reason I can get more out of an 800 person and even did at VA Central Office and with the Gen Counsel attorney because I call it as I see it and it does come out funny sometimes-

Most of you don't know me- I hate to use the phone but in person and on the phone I am often very comical-

it doesnt come across here much-oppps ---the topic cops might write me up----

Alan-I posted an answer to your TDIU form question -then the topic was moved- did you find that post?

Carlie- that is called VAROla Crapola- it took them more time to type that then to look at your claims.

Carlie- one thought more-

have you considered getting an IMO- I know they are costly-but they often help a lot-

I was just talking to Dr. Bash-

He is giving me an additional IMO-we had quite a nice talk- he is so user friendly-but again these opinions cost money- and I really cant give an idea on his fee because that is determined by many factors-

This is an additional investment on my part but there was so much supporting evidence in my husband's records that he did not need to use for his first IMO -

the second opinion will sew it all up-the VA cannot say it is a redundant opinion because this opinion is based on additional symptoms and test results that the VA failed to address

re: diabetic vascular disease-not part of the first opinion.

Many of us here have been very happy with the investments into a good IMO.

http://www.veteransmedadvisor.com/ Dr. Bash's contact page.

Might not be around here as much-for a few days- I have some copying to do for this IMO- and I am very happy to do it- because Dr. Bash speaks our VA lanquage and of course,he is a real doctor.

If he had treated my husband instead of the VA my husband would still be coming home for dinner.

HA HA Jangrin -that was good- and the funny thing is my husband always said the RO had a big billboard across the road from it that said F--- this vet! and his name was there-then after he died they put my name and even my kids name on it-

Yeah- Dr. BAsh's IMO on a billboard- hmmmm-but they still would have to go to night school to take reading 101 -so I dont know if the billboard would work-

All kidding aside-well actually we all need to have a sense of humor dealing with the VA-

For some reason I can get more out of an 800 person and even did at VA Central Office and with the Gen Counsel attorney because I call it as I see it and it does come out funny sometimes-

Most of you don't know me- I hate to use the phone but in person and on the phone I am often very comical-

it doesnt come across here much-oppps ---the topic cops might write me up----

Alan-I posted an answer to your TDIU form question -then the topic was moved- did you find that post?

Carlie- that is called VAROla Crapola- it took them more time to type that then to look at your claims.

Yes Berta I did get the info on TDIU. Thanks Alan