VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Decision Approval

Rate this question

Big Mac

Question

According to Ebenefits my claim has been sitting @ Pending Decision Approval for over two weeks. I've called 1-800-827-1000 twice & their response is that my claim is in notification phase with an average 15 days to receive.

• Answers 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My range of motion for my back forward flexion is 5, normal range is 90, painful motion begins @ 5 also. Back surgery Dec 2001 & Nov 2010, Mar 2011 MRI shows recurrent herniated nucleus pulposus L5-S1 spinal stenosis and left L5-S1 intraspinal, extraduaral epidural fibrosis & scar tissue & disc protrusion. Select where forward flexion ends (normal end point is 90) x5. Select where objective evidence of painful motion begins) x5, nothing higher than a x10. Does the veteran have additional limitation in ROM of the thoracolumbar spine (back) x yes. Does the veteran have any functional loss and/or functional impairment of the thoracolumbar spine (back)x yes. Less movement than normal Weakened movement, Excess fatigability Incoordination, impaired ability to execute skilled movements smoothly, Pain on motion, Instability of Disturbance of locomotion, Interference with sitting, standing and/or weight-bearing. Does the veteran have guarding or muscle spasm of the thoracolumbar spine(back) x yes. Abnormal spinal contour, such as scoliosis, reversed lordosis, or abnormal kyphosis. Does the veteran have IVDS of the thoracolumbar spine/ x yes. Assistive Device: brace & walker: Frequency of use: regular Does the veteran’s thoracolumbar spine (back) condition impact on his or her ability to work? x yes My SSDI is for my SC injuries to my back, knees, hips & right ankle.

Yay, Woo Hoo! Just checked E-benefits under AB8 & it now shows Combined Evaluation of 100% $3,073 per month; It's been a long time coming! Now I'm waiting for the retro :-)

Congrats.

I am also waiting my verification. Rating completed after 2 months waiting. Until it's closed out Eben won't update forms or payments. Hopefully It won't take another 2 months for complettion.