VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Decision Approval

Rate this question

Big Mac

Question

According to Ebenefits my claim has been sitting @ Pending Decision Approval for over two weeks. I've called 1-800-827-1000 twice & their response is that my claim is in notification phase with an average 15 days to receive.

• Answers 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Mine was in the Notification stage for about a month, which I thought was where they had made a decision. Wrong. It was sent back to Pending Decision Approval, and they now said they need to do another review!! My claim is over 1000 days old!! Cr*p! The constitution hasn't been reviewed this much. I'm taking Carlie's advice when it appears it appears.

Papa

Just checked ebenefits, my status is now "notification pending" as of 26 Nov 2012, today date. I checked the A8 letter, no change. Went to the VA Center downtown today, asked why would the VA not grant IU, when my SSDI is service connected for my back and knees only. According to Social Security Adminstration I became disabled the day of my 2nd back surgery due to spinal disorders. I was still on active duty at the time of my 2nd surgery, Oct 2010, I retired from the AF 31 Dec 2010.

I can't understand why VA didn't grant IU? What is my next step?