VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Moved To Pending Decision Approval

Rate this topic

Rover

• HadIt.com Elder

During the claims process they have 9 steps to go through  it looks like your on step#7  it should not be very long now  any day you should know something  unless more evidence is needed.

7.''Pending Decision Approval ''
The recommended decision is reviewed, and a final award approval is made. If it is determined that more evidence or information is required, the claim will be sent back in the process for more information or evidence. 

8.Preparation for Notification
Your entire claim decision packet is prepared for mailing. Preparation for Decision phase. 

9.Complete
The VA has sent a decision packet to you by U.S. mail. The packet includes details of the decision or award. Please allow standard mailing time for your packet to arrive before contacting a VA call center. Preparation for Decision phase. 

On 10/30/2012 at 11:47 AM, Rover said:

On average; "What is the average amount of days should I see closure?"

Rover from experience I drove myself nuts checking the status update of my claim. It is very normal for the claims to go back and fourth from one status to another. In other words it will go forward then backwards. I finally only checked once a week and was told on here by a very helpful member to check the Letter Section which usually updates before anything else. Also to keep an eye on the retro going to my bank account before anything else updated. Good Luck.

On 12/23/2016 at 7:21 AM, DonH said:

My husband had a Video Conference with the BV disabilities A on December 11, 2014. My husband's Appeal has been in Remand status since May 2015. On EBenefits those denied disabilities on appeal  were shown and listed as pending "disabilities"..  We were able to get our C-File request granted  on November 23, 2016.

Shortly afterward, there appeared  simply a message which states that there are no disabilities pending. However, we have not received any written communication from VA at this point. 

So, I guess my question is:  Does anyone know what does the  "disappearance" of the listing of all the  pending disabilities to be replaced by the simple statement:

"There are no disabilities pending."

You cannot depend on the status updates. It is best to check the Letter Section which will almost always update first.

• HadIt.com Elder
15 hours ago, kanewnut said:

Where is this? I want to check it out.

https://hadit.com/ebenefits-status-messages/   

my mistake only 8 steps , sorry having medical problems at home,

If you wish to complain  about this or you disagree  or don't meet your approval?

please contact Theresa Aldrich   (aka TBird)

Edited by Buck52

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use