VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Went To C&p And Was Baker Acted

Rate this question

blackcloud

Question

Hi to all

I went to my C&P for PTSD and was Baker Acted for Suicidal Ideations. Is this a bad thing (aside from the obvious)? Do I have to re-do my C&P, or is it over. No future appointment was made by my doc (This is the second Psychiatrist I have seen). I have the paperwork that the first DOC said Diagnosed with PTSD (this is before being committed). I left the VA Metal ward after 3 days (that place was more stressful than real world). Below are the last scores I have before being hauled off.

Axis I Clinical Disorder: Anxiety Disorder; PTSD; Chronic Depressive Disorder; Major Depression.

Axis II Personality: Deferred

Axis III Medical Condition(s): Sleep Apnea

Axis IV Stressors: Child Molestation/Abuse, recent loss of mother

Axis V GAF score (I have averaged it over all my visits) 60

Thanks to all.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

LOL I told yall all the info and forgot to ask the crucial question of: Do I have to re-do my C&P exam since I was Baker Acted to Bay Pines after a 10 min evaluation?

Thanks deanbrt!

I must have been on my meds when I posted...

I am not sure that I have established a service connection. The first Psychiatrist I was working with said I had (undiagnosed) PTSD while I was in, this opinion was based on what I had told her. I have not received any paperwork saying there was a service connection as of yet. That was why I was wondering if it was a bad thing. I was trying to build my case and within 10 min of my C&P I am being admitted to Bay Pines psych ward in FL later that day. I hope this does not look bad for me trying to make my case, and, I hope that I do not have to do the C&P again as that was stressful on me and my wife. I will keep yall posted on how things go and if I find anything that says it wa service connected.

Thanks!