VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Do I Hate Thee Ebenefits... Let Me Count The Way

Rate this question

SpcDearman

Question

I hate thee for thou incorrect information ebenefits. Thou hast changed me from preperation for decision to preperation for notification in two changes of the moon. Dost thou try to confuse me. I will marinate whilst thou changes thy mind once more. no seriously. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for me. No AB8 generted as of yet.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

i was just getting ready to post the same sh!t.

3rd time is the charm, maybe. I had a decision on 31JUL2012. Been back to and forth between pending notification and pending decision approval 3 times. today was the latest. oh well, at least it is moving.

Ebenefits is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what you will get until you open it upbiggrin.png Seriouly, sometimes I believe this system was created to give the VA a tool for their entertainment. JMHO

Hey papa if it is for our entertainment, it not funny. I hate even going there. Mine is gathering evidence for months and they asking for more items to prove I was on ground in VN. They do have my DD 214 which does show what they are looking for. oh well we just keeep on waiting.

Hollis,

The VA also had my DD214, but what I did was send them a copy of my manifest and orders going and coming from Vietnam. I had a picture that said welcome to Vietnam, and I was under the sign. It is really sad that we have to go to these extremes, but we have to do what we have to do.

Papa

I just hope that this is finally over. Ebenefits still shows prep for notification. i am very nervous due to the process going so fast. I hope i dont get denied even though I have numerous medical records from the military complaining about my injuries.

Well gentlemen,

When you end up appealing your incorrect or lowball decision, eBenefits won't be so traumatic for you. It gives you absolutely no information about what is going on with a DRO process (no incremental steps to watch). It will simply tell you that it is pending with your local RO, and if your LOCAL RO is really good, they will have it indicate it is pending with the BVA and you should call them!

Best regards,