VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cant Get Into E-Benefits

Rate this question

719joshua

Question

every time i try to log in it keeps saying

Error Code [42]: We are unable to locate your record based on the information you entered. Please try again. If this continues contact the DMDC/DEERS Support Office (DSO) at 800-538-9552 for further assistance.

i have had a profile with them for ever and now they cant find it any ideas why?

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Mine is doing the same thing. I was a little worry, cause I thought it was only mine. But as I can see it's not personal. It's the system. Don't worry we'll be ok....

Me Too

Error Code [42]: We are unable to locate your record based on the information you entered. Please try again. If this continues contact the DMDC/DEERS Support Office (DSO) at 800-538-9552 for further assistance.

Hopefully they are making a big update, the last one they did, my dates were all jacked up. Went from Close date 11/12 and pushed up to 2014?

Maybe this update will correct all the recent incorrect changes.

Happy Vets day to all!

Edited by Patriotn11

Patriotn11, I hope your right cause they also had all my stuff jack up! I was Pending Notification, then went to Review Of Evidence what the heck.

My stuff is due to deferred contentions that they didn't rate the first time around. I don't know what's up with the VA, but they need to get their stuff together!!

Happy Veterans Day....

They did that to me last week went from Pending Notification to gathering of evidence yea my close date was 11/15/2012 now its 10/18/2013

joshua

I'm wishing the best for all of us on the next big update!

Edited by Patriotn11