VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Results From Claim Re-Opened By The Va

Rate this question

Papa

Question

This is the first time in a long time that I have tried to attach anything, so please excuse my brain at 2:00AM.

I would appreciate it if you all will exam this C&P for me, and tell me what you think. The ROM gets me confused, and so does the flexion scale. Is there a slight chance that I could get rated on this? I believe the first time that I put in a claim for this was 1973 in Indiana, but can not locate the paperwork. The earliest that I can find is from an appeal decision on Aug 7, 1975. This decision basically said "impression of Back Sprain" , now there is nothing in my military medical files that says "Sprain". I did not no you could "Sprain" your Back. Through the years I put in claims and got turned down, but out of the clear blue skies, the VA informs me that they now see that I did get injured, and they want to see what my current condition is. BTW, I never received a C&P back in the 1970s. The VSO that I was using was the American Legion, they were useless. Appreciate any feedback.

Papa

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Bump

Does anyone know how I can download the entire report ILO 2 pages at a time?

Papa

• HadIt.com Elder

Papa, don' do this alone. I think I see something here that may be huge,

You need to discuss this with someone at Bergmann and Moore.

Be prepared to send the evidence to them and let them tell yuou what they think.

Basser

i went through this with the v.a explaining i had been seen numerous times for hay fever in service and after service. Until i got educated and was told by a DAV officer that there is no hay fever it is either Rhinitis or sinusitis or both and you must identify it as such. then i got the ball rolling. shame on me.

Papa, don' do this alone. I think I see something here that may be huge,

You need to discuss this with someone at Bergmann and Moore.

Be prepared to send the evidence to them and let them tell yuou what they think.

Basser

Thank you. I already have a Law Firm to help me. Would you have even a guess what this would be rated? BTW, I like the word Huge, and I will not do this alone.

Papa