VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mayo Clinic

Rate this question

tmoe

Question

Hello everyone, is their anyone who has had treatment at any of the Mayo-Clinic? Just wanted to know

how is their treatments good or bad. I have an apointment in Jacksonville Fl in two weeks hoping to find

something better than by-pass surgery on my legs from PAD. Thanks All

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello everyone, is their anyone who has had treatment at any of the Mayo-Clinic? Just wanted to know

how is their treatments good or bad. I have an apointment in Jacksonville Fl in two weeks hoping to find

something better than by-pass surgery on my legs from PAD. Thanks All

PAD - traditional treatment is Bi-Pass

Under some circumstances, stints may be an alternative.

If this is appropriate, the process involves using a cath, similar to those done in relation to heart problems.

chuck75,

PAD - traditional treatment is Bi-Pass

Under some circumstances, stints may be an alternative.

If this is appropriate, the process involves using a cath, similar to those done in relation to heart problems.

I had two stents place already and I have one doctor say have the by-pass,and one says not to have it. My thing is

it has to be another way besides a by- pass surgery for this. I can't trust the doctors I have they are all in it for the money.

Mayo clinic says they can help determine what is the best thing to do, so I just hope they are as good as I have heard.

If surgery is the only option I have then I will use Mayo Clinic to do the surgery but hoping there is another way. At 53 they

say I am to young to have this and the surgery last about 4-5 years then something else has to be done. Just don't know

TMOE, I live in the upper midwest and EVERYONE with a serious condition wants to go to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. We used to live 30 miles from it and it was a source of some amusement the number of corporate and foreign jets that were parked at the Rochester airport at any given time.

• Saudi King Heads to US for Medical Tests | TheBlaze.com

www.theblaze.com/stories/saudi-king-heads-to-us-for-medical-tests/ Nov 22, 2010 – RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — The palace says Saudi Arabia's 86-year-old ... Maybe he should just buy the Mayo clinic or some other facility.

• Famous Mayo Clinic patients - Postbulletin.com: Rochester, MN

postbulletin.typepad.com/kiger/famous-mayo-clinic-patients/ Nov 5, 2012 – 6 posts categorized "Famous Mayo Clinic patients" .... Here's some more info on the King of Saudi Arabia and his medical treatment in the U.S. ...

• Saudi Arabia king + Mayo Clinic - Postbulletin.com: Rochester, MN

postbulletin.typepad.com/kiger/.../saudi-arabia-king-mayo-clinic.htm... Nov 17, 2008 – Saudi Arabia King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz is at Mayo Clinic for a physical examination and is expected to be here until later today or Tuesday,...

• While relatives visit Roch., Saudi King takes up ... - Postbulletin.com

postbulletin.typepad.com/.../while-relatives-visit-roch-saudi-king-tak... Nov 30, 2010 – Here's some more info on the King of Saudi Arabia and his medical ...are currently in Rochester, presumably for their own care at Mayo Clinic, ...

• Saudi Family Major Gift to Mayo Clinic is Emblem of Generosity ...

www.susris.com/.../saudi-family-major-gift-to-mayo-clinic-is-emble... Aug 15, 2011 – The world renowned Mayo Clinic will receive a major financial gift from Mr. Tarek Obaid of Saudi Arabia in the name of his family ... only Islamic charities as demonstrated when King Abdullah provided a gift of $500 million to ...

• King Abdullah heads to US for tests on blood clot - The National

www.thenational.ae/.../king-abdullah-heads-to-us-for-tests-on-blood-... The Saudi king will travel to the United States today for medical tests following the ... to the throne, was due to return to Saudi Arabia from a stay in Morocco late yesterday. ...Previously, the king has had check-ups at Minnesota's Mayo Clinic.