VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Obstructive Sleep Apnea (Osa) Info Requested?

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I also use medicare and my insurance from civil service for most of my care. I go to the VA for pills and to document my disabilites. My PCP sends me to a dermotologist after looking at my arms. It turns out the dermotologists only sees patiets once a week at 8:30 in the morning. I have poorly treated OSA. I am just not that awake at 6:30 am when I would have to get up, so I will just see a private skin doctor a mile away at 11am. It is the same with many other services at my VAMC. If there is no other way for me to get treatment I will get up at 5am if I have to, but I don't have to and I don't want to.

John

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Wow- you're more on top of your coverage than I.

It is nice to use the VA as an A La Carte instead of your main meal.

I have a White's GMT I like, hear good things about the Gold Bug series of detectors.

If you're gonna get real serious and maybe dig bomb craters for the deeper stuff, a Minelab is in order for near $6 thousand.

Pretty much all of em work for the shallow stuff. smile.png

Thanks Kelly! I've wanted one for yrs and may get around to it, shortly. Stay safe and enjoy what ya can!!!

pr