Sponsored Ads

• Latest Donations

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
jdman

Copy Of C&p Exam

Question

How do you get a copy of a C&P Exam? I had one last week and would really like to know the results.

3 answers to this question

I got mine by going to the Release Of Information office at my VAMC.

You go in, sign a release form & they print out the info for you.

You may want to call first. I have heard some VAMC's differ

on policy of releasing certain C&P's.

Good Luck,

Bob K

Ad

I got mine by going to the Release Of Information office at my VAMC.

You go in, sign a release form & they print out the info for you.

You may want to call first. I have heard some VAMC's differ

on policy of releasing certain C&P's.

Good Luck,

Bob K

my local clinic will release only after adjudication.

Hello Ice and Painter,

First let me say there are 2 different types of C and P exams. One is done thru the VAMC and the Veterans reports will be part of the Veterans Health Administration. And, as you pointed out Painter, you can just go into the Release of Information , sign your release form and get a copy of the C and P exams fairly quickly.

However if the C and P exams are part of QTC , then you have another problem. The reports are property of the Regional Office and not the VAMC . You will not be able to get those reports until you file a request thru Freedom of Information Act. You will be in for a long wait period in most cases because you will be dealing with the Regional Office. They will treat it almost like a claim. This opens up much problems as I expounded on the this type of problem in another Thread titled ......38 CFR Procedural Rights and Appealant Process , See part D in blue on Nov 5, 2012.

I have been awarded my claim on some issues after a QTC exam. I have request the QTC report from ONE YEAR ago. I have still not received any QTC examination reports and numerous phone calls from my lawyer and from myself have been to no avail. Even with FOIAs filed. I know that each Regional Office is different and sometimes you may get them alittle sooner but as you read my thread in the topic that I have posted above, you can see that the DUE PROCESS laws become in violation . How can a Veteran file an NOD or Appeal if he or she has no C and P exam Report to discuss the basis of the Notice of Disagreement or an Appeal? So the Veterans one year timeline can be jeopardized then the SSOC is without any information concerning this. This is CRIMINAL and must be eventually brought to the attention of the Inspector General and members of the Congressional House and Senate Veterans Affairs Committees. Its a real mess and leaves the Veteran in the cold.

I hope that you will not have to deal with this problem but I am afraid you will be in some dark waters.

This will cause the Veteran to be forced into a long wait and he or she must adopt the attitude of .....NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate