VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Advice On Smc

Rate this topic

I'm sure I'm on the ten most wanted list, sugar.They concocted some outrageous SSOC to deny my ILP greenhouse on the 7th of May. Rebutted w/ NM&E again. Now the SSSOC and certification. I wrote Ric a letter but they gave him the boot before he could read it. Someone passed it to the Head of VR&E at the CO and she got the honors of listening to me when she called. One thing's for sure. They gave me the 94 P&T to shut me up. Newsflash. It didn't work.

On a happier note, the AF finally got around to issuing my medals to my Congressman. He's delivering them personally and pinning them on next Friday. Guess I'll have to give the dog a bath and saddle up the pony. Vets are suddenly big business.

Clear Prop

• HadIt.com Elder

I would dare to say that The long timers here who have beat the absolute crap out of the VA for so many years are on some kind of list.

Keep up the good work all you fine advocates.

Reward is the act of seeing a deserving veterans obtain their benefits, Nothing makes me Happier. Money cant buy that feeling of satisfaction.

Jbasser

Jbasser, you are so right. I can't tell you how great it felt to see one of my friends who was getting the shaft go from 40% to TDIU P&T, with a retro check of over $136,000. I had worked on his case since the mid-2000 period. That decision changed his life in so many ways. And, since this was all done without an attorney, he got to keep all of it. Believe me, he needed it badly.

Congrats on the medals, Alex. Case in point, it's not always about the money. Photo op for your next book, hopefully. And, when you finally get your greenhouse, stick a victory flag on top, and snap a pix of that, too. I'd like to see it!