VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Doctors

Rate this question

SpcDearman

Question

Is there anyway (easy) to determine what the qualifications of my C&P doctor is? he is Darrin (sp?) Hightower in Fort Worth. I am having problems locating any information on him whatsoever. Thanks in advance

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I went to Fort Worth for a C&P. The guy I saw first, was having PTSD problem'smad.gif . He got in my face and was pretty much worthless. The other C&P test there was pretty good, but I do not think he knew what he was doing. wacko.png

I went to Fort Worth for a C&P. The guy I saw first, was having PTSD problem'smad.gif . He got in my face and was pretty much worthless. The other C&P test there was pretty good, but I do not think he knew what he was doing. wacko.png

Was this a white guy late 40's early 50's with a scowl and about 6'3 ish? The guy that I had possessed the worst attitude. He may have denied my claim with a negative opinion but may have opened up a claim for anxiety by using my psyche eval against me for a non psyche issue.

Was this a white guy late 40's early 50's with a scowl and about 6'3 ish? The guy that I had possessed the worst attitude. He may have denied my claim with a negative opinion but may have opened up a claim for anxiety by using my psyche eval against me for a non psyche issue.

Yes, I'm a white guy in the early 60's, but he was the crazy guy, who look with in a 40's or 50's and maybe was the one who denied my claim for depression!! I'm close to 420 % plus percentage and he did not think-------- I was not depress!

I'm depress!!!!!sad.png I'm frighting for my lifeohmy.png

Yes, I'm a white guy in the early 60's, but he was the crazy guy, who look with in a 40's or 50's and maybe was the one who denied my claim for depression!! I'm close to 420 % plus percentage and he did not think-------- I was not depress!

I'm depress!!!!!sad.png I'm frighting for my lifeohmy.png

You had the pleasure (i use the term loosely) of being examined by Dr. Darren Hightower. The other doctors are about 60 ish.

I read he is, or was, a PA (Physician's Assistant).

They seem to use them more, but I am surprised for a C&P, if he is still a PA and not a Doctor.

Google the following and it will all come up.

Darren Hightower PA

I have a cardiology appt tomorrow at my VAMNC for my afib. I have only seen a PA. He seems very capable but it does bother me I am not seeing a cardiologist. He put me on Flecainide that can induce dizziness at my age ( I found out after the fact). I had a spell 3 weeks ago and went face first into the floor. 5 stitches. I stopped taking it and am not getting them like I did.