VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Test And Written Test?

Rate this question

juhlgold

Question

It has been some time since I have been here, and I am back asking for more advice..

Just the other day I was in having a Comp and Pension test with the Dr.

I was asked question after question, after about 2 hours or so, I was still having a time opening up and sharing the major incident.. About that time the Dr, advised me that I will have to come in an take a long written test, and then we will have to talk again.. This is my second C&P, as I was denied and sent in a Notice of Disagreement,, Any idea why I have to take a written test, and meet with the Dr, again.. Any advise..

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

And could anyone please expand on the long written test the Dr. is talking about and why?

Many mental health care workers have recorded that i have PTSD and one mentions BiPolar and a personality disorder.. Is this why a written test is scheduled?

well mine was just quite drifferant, the QCT Dr. did not want to talk about my stressers. We went over everything 2-3 times but no stressers. I asked why he wasn't asking about my time in VN, he said he has talked to several daog handlers and he knew the stress load we was under, and knew what my stressers are. I was in his office for about 45 min. BTW, I have not heard from the VA on this, so I guess they are looking at what he wrote. I will ask for a copy as soon as I can. Good luck.