VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exams (No Clue)

Rate this question

Dsalyer

Question

Lumbar spine.pdfKnee and Lower leg.pdfHip and thigh.pdf

During my last C&P exam, this is what the doctor annotated. Have no idea if its good or bad. In my claim, I did not put sciatic nerves or radiculopathy, but I noticed it was mentioned by the doc. Should I go VARO and claim them or wait for the outcome. Currently rated at 90%,Lateral meniscus L/knee 30%, Exercise induced asthma 30%,Patellogemoral pain R/Knee 20%, Depressive disorder 30%, Degenerative Joint Disease L/Knee 30%, Impringement syndrome L/Shoulder 10%,R/ankle 10%,Hypertension with ED 10%, psueudo barbae 10%, Thoraic spine strain 10%. I was MEB in 2002 and medically retired from the Federal prison in 2009. I applied for IU due to retirements and denied. Submitted NOD in 2010 of July. Was also denied Social Security.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't know anything about the SSA denial, but it sounds like you need to appeal it, or refile for disability.

I'd also say that it may be moot of you have reached full retirement age for SSA.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think the technical problem with VA TDIU right now is that you don't have a single disability rated at 40% or more. I can't judge what your exams mean. I would appeal both VA and SSD and never give up. If you have to hire a lawyer for both VA and SSD then do it. It would be worth it. You need evidence from doctors outside the VA system that will say you can't work due to your SC conditions.

I understand the 40% percent rating that i need, i would hoping someone was able to determing by looking at the worksheet. I did noticed that the doctor answered due to my disability that I was unable to work. My left knee was replaced twice and still having problems. He noted that there was deformity, pain on movement, and atrophy of disuse. I'm hoping these two will get me over the hump. I was checking ebenefits today, and notice DDD which I did not apply for.

What kind of doctor did you have do this? I'm going to schedule an apt and bring in the C&P forms for the VA dr. to fill out, because I've never got a C&P scheduled by my RO even though my VA files has VA Docs dx me with problems.